Smoothies are a great way to kickstart your day the right way. Nutrient, antioxidant and fiber dense, these bowls are sure to give you the energy you need to tackle those tough daily tasks. These bowls are incredibly easy and fun to make. Completely raw, vegan and all natural. These Goddess bowls are totally beautiful and Instagram worthy. Here are 5 beautiful goddess bowl recipes to enjoy.
The Fat Burning Flamingo Bowl
- 1/2 cup red frozen Pitaya
- 1/2 frozen grapefruit
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 packet of Flat Tummy Co Extra Kick Monday
- Topping fruit: White Dragon Fruit
- 1 cup of Macadamia mylk for a creamy texture ( or water) add more or less for desired consistency
- Place all ingredients in a blender and slowly add the liquids to reach desired consistency.
- Pour in bowl and enjoy
The Galaxy Bowl
Taste: Cotton Candy
- 1 frozen red dragon fruit
- 1/3 cup vanilla coconut yogurt - (Ps. Do not use other yogurts the flavor will not be achieved)
- 1/3 cup of frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/3 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1/2 banana
- 1/4 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1 fresh kiwi (topping fruit)
- 1 tbsp sprinkle of cocoa nibs
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 cup almond mylk
- mermaid magic elixir powder (secret ingredient to make the blue) BUY HERE
- Blend the red dragon fruit, pineapple, strawberries and 1/2 banana together. Once smooth, put into freezer while preparing your other ingredients.
- Get your magic elixir powder and mix with 1/4 cup of yogurt. The powder is very pale blue color, so you might need to adjust the amounts in order to get your desired shade of blue.
- Use your cookie cutter to make beautiful shapes with your fruit. Here we used a sun shaped cookie cutter to slice the kiwi.
- Remove your dragon fruit smoothie blend from the freezer and place into bowl.
- Carefully on top, begin to mix your mermaid yogurt. You can design and blend the colors however you like here. (see picture 6 for example)
- Now sprinkle your blueberries, chia seeds, poppy seeds, and cocoa nibs on top.
- Place your kiwi on top and enjoy!
The Coconut Snow Bowl
- 1/2 frozen white dragon fruit
- 1/2 cup frozen coconut chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen lychee (You can purchase fresh lychee & prepare at home- Do not use canned Lychee in syrup)
- Top fruit: White Dragon Fruit, Blueberries, camomile flowers
- 1 cup coconut mylk
- Place all ingredients in blender & enjoy
The Cosmic Bowl
- 1/2 Frozen Red Pitaya
- 1/2 Frozen banana
- 1/2 cup Frozen pineapple
- 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 cup coconut mylk or water
- 1/4 cup of key lime almond mylk yogurt
- 2 tbsp blue spirulina powder
- Blend together all frozen fruit ingredients & mylk
- Once complete, pour into a dish and top off with a couple spoonfuls of almond mylk yogurt. Lightly swirl together the smoothie & the almond yogurt. You can then add a few sprinkles of spirulina to the yogurt and let sit for 1 min. This way the spirulina will soak in and set. Enjoy!
PS. The sprinkles are added for decoration. Shop vegan sprinkles HERE
Lavender Love Bowl
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen banana
- 1/4 cup frozen red pitaya
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp rose water
- 1/3 cup lavender blueberry almond mylk (sold @ trader joe's)
- 1/3 cup vanilla almond mylk yogurt (Kite HIll Brand Sold @ Whole Foods)
- Camomile flowers (sold @ whole foods)
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp cocoa nibs
- Fresh blueberries for topping fruit & white dragon fruit
- Combine all frozen fruit into blender with liquids
- pour into bow and add a dollop of yogurt around the bowl
- use your topping seeds and fruit to complete
If your in a hurry in the mornings, add more liquid to your smoothies, skip the florals and fruit cut outs and take them on the go! :)
A great idea is to prepare your fruit a few days in advance so they are ready to go. Its better to purchase these items fresh and freeze them yourself. Mason jars are excellent at keeping your fruit cut outs fresh and handy. Ps. Add a small paper towel to the jars to help soak up any moisture. This will help your fruit last all week long. Also, you can always add plant based proteins, fibers and vegetable powders to your smoothies for added nutrients. Just keep in mind that these powders may alter the flavors of your smoothie or better yet these smoothies can help mask the taste of the powders.
If your interested in seeing more recipes like this, please subscribe to our mailing list for VIP notice on new blog post, new arrivals and VIP discounts shared only to our subscribers.
Have a beautiful day. May all beings be happy & free.