It's almost a tradition at this point to celebrate the holidays on the coast. It's the best thing truly, because it's so beautiful this time of year, the beaches are clean and the sunsets here are incredible. Sharing 5 things to do when visiting San Luis Obispo, Avila, California.
- Order some crunchy French fries & a mixed drink at Merseas restaurant on the pier. This is such a fun experience to be over the ocean on the pier enjoying a fun treat. They have a full menu with plenty of options for food choices. This place is in the port of San Luis.
- Visit Tolosa Winery and taste their Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. They are in San Luis Obispo. Their Sister winery is called Alpha Omega which is located on Highway 29 in Napa Valley.
- Watch the sunset over the ocean in Avila from this lovely, classy, seaside wine bar & French style bistro Blue Moon Over Avila with appetizers and a glass of Rose.
- Visit the Gardens of Avila and book an hour to enjoy the Sycamore Mineral hot springs. Its so relaxing to get in a hot spring and just live in the moment.
- Watch the seals from the pier. Dip your toes in the freshwater and watch the moon rise over the ocean hills. Take some photos, make some videos and take in the scenery because its special here!
This holiday was a wonderful way to close out 2018. I even put my phone down during this time to truly enjoy the moment. Really looking forward to 2019 and the new adventures. What did you do for your Christmas holiday? Leave a comment below and be sure to follow us on Instagram