Summer is officially here and we have got to kick it off with some cool and refreshing drinks! This homemade drink is amazing, healthy and fun! Add some fun straws and share with the kids, or make it an adult drink an invite over the friends! Perfect for pool parties and summer gatherings in the backyard!
- 1 small watermelon
- 3 limes
- ¼ Cup Chia seeds
- Ice (as much as desired)
- Cut watermelon and place in blender with ice and blend until this becomes a liquid.
- Squeeze the juice out of the limes.
- Once your mixture is a complete liquid, mix in your Chia seed.
- Let the Chia seed soak in your juice for around 25 minutes in the fridge before serving.
- Once your drink is chilled and the Chia seeds have soaked, serve and enjoy!
Adult Homemade Watermelon Limeade
To make this an adult drink, simply blend 1oz of vodka per glass, top off with a pinch of salt.
Serve chilled and Enjoy!
Xx Caroline Flowers