The Galaxy Bowl is soooooo delicious!
All Natural & good for you ingredients, but totally tastes like cotton candy! (although this could be the color illusion) ;)
- 1 frozen red dragon fruit
- 1/3 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/3 cup of frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/3 cu of frozen strawberries
- 1/2 banana
- 1/4 cup of fresh blue berries
- 1 fresh kiwi
- 1 tbs sprinkle of coco nibs
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tbs poppy seeds
- mermaid magic elixir powder (secret ingredient to make the blue) BUY HERE
- Mini Cookie Cutter
- Blend the red dragon fruit, pineapple, strawberries and 1/2 banana together. Once smooth, put into freezer while preparing your other ingredients.
- Get your magic elixir powder and mix with 1/4 cup of yogurt. The powder is very pale blue color, so you might need to adjust the amounts in order to get your desired shade of blue.
- Use your cookie cutter to make beautiful shapes with your fruit. Here we used a sun shaped cookie cuter to slice the kiwi.
- Remove your dragon fruit smoothie blend from the freezer and place into bowl.
- Carefully on top, begin to mix your mermaid yogurt. You can design and blend the colors how ever you like here. (see picture 6 for example)
- Now sprinkle your blueberries, chia seeds, poppy seeds, and coco nibs on top.
- Place your kiwi on top and enjoy!
We love the galaxy bowl and recommend you give it a try! Whats your favorite smoothie bowl? leave a comment below and come back every Sunday to see whats new on the blog!