This Antioxidant rich bowl is so good for the soul. Such a good recipe to get your day going.
This bowl is vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free friendly.
- 1 banana
- ½ Dragon fruit
- ½ Cup blueberries
- ½ Cup raspberries
- ½ Cup strawberries
- ½ Cup coconut or almond milk yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. Pure cranberry juice
- 1 tbsp. Agave nectar
- ½ Tbsp. wheat germ (Do not add for gluten-free recipe)
- ½ Tbsp. wheat bran (Do not add for gluten-free recipe)
- 1 Tbsp. flax seed
- ¼ cup chia seed
- 2 Tbsp. sunflower seeds
- Start by spreading a thin layer (1/2 cup) of coconut yogurt at the bottom of your bowl.
- Sprinkle your wheat germ, wheat bran, and flaxseed on your coconut yogurt.
- Cut your banana into thin slices.
- Cut your dragon fruit in half. Peel the fruit and chop into rectangular sections.
- Carefully organize your fruit and seeds in harmony.
- On your berries, splash a tbsp. of pure cranberry juice on top.
- At the very end, melt your Agave nectar and drizzle it over your bowl.
Sometimes I feel like smoothies have a thing against me. I’ve been flopping with making smoothies lately. But I’ll try out this recipe and hope for the best. Thanks for sharing!
I always love trying amazing smoothie bowls & this is right up my ally! I just orders some jewelry too! So excited!
This looks like heaven! Thank you so much for this recipe I know I’ll love it!