French style is all about elegance and ease. We love these 5 tips for incorporating a little bit more grace and gaunder into your daily look. Try one of these tips, or all of them together to elevate your next outfit.
1. When it comes to accessorizing an outfit, french style is rather minimal. Choose accessories that naturally elevate your look without overwhelming it. Try a cute hair scarf to complete your next outfit.
2. Nothing quite says french style like an oversized chunky knit cardigan. We love how cute, comfy and cozy this look is. Its basically saying that your just not trying very hard at all and yet you’re still so effortlessly adorable. Try this cute cardigan in this neutral color (which we love) over your next outfit to transform your style.
3. The dreamiest floral dress. Choosing a simple floral dress with an easy floral design is always a wonderful choice, especially for those beautiful golden & warm mid-summer days. Florals offer all of the femme vibes and can be styled in so many brilliant ways.
4. We love a good Midi skirt for many reasons, but in french style a midi skirt is about balance. Its easy and practical to wear all around town, yet its never a dull choice. Midi skirts are breezy, elegant and practical. You can choose a simple top and sandals to keep it casual, or dress it up with a nice blouse and a chunky kitten heel for a more refined look.
5. Spice up your wardrobe with a little bit of satin. Satin is silky, soft and so luxurious & can elevate any casual outfit. Satin is truly effortless, elegant and its safe to say that it doesn’t try hard to be sexy, it just is. The smoothness of the material is something out of a dream. You can wear it with a blazer and jeans for a more polished look, or keep it playful with jeans and cute white sneakers for a gorgeous casual vibe.
Which french style aesthetic do you love most? Let us know in the comments if you have ever tried any of these looks before and which one you love most?
If you enjoyed this post, give it a share or re-pin! 💕